POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: possible parse error : Re: possible parse error Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible parse error
From: John  Conaway
Date: 13 Oct 2004 13:25:00
Message: <web.416d62cdb7f8f29a996174c30@news.povray.org>
This is a mac install (OS X 10.3.5 G5)

as instructed by the text next to the downloaded folder "coppy to hard disk"
I coppyed to "macintosh HD" Opened it up and tryed to run. I have removed
and re instaled it a few times thinking that might help, nothing

The link came from
http://www.povray.org/redirect/www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Official/Macintosh/povpmac.sit

Functions.inc is in the include file. The include file is in the pov ray
file. I have not toutched any of this.

Is there any documentation on the setup of this program, the only
documentation I have found seems to assume that I already have it up and
running.

also im cureous about the +L library stuff, do i need to set certian files
in the Pov-Ray 3.6 folder to library files, if so how do i do that (or
where do i learn how to do that) ?

Thanks to anyone who responds.
I REALY want to see what i can do with this program